Learning how to be wise with waste: “Thank you for our 3Rs & C experience. I have spoken to all the teachers and they said the excursion was fantastic and that all of our 90 Grade 3s and 4s had a great day.”
– Megan Kennedy, Brighton Primary School
Stop the bus! We can now bring our popular pre-school and primary school environmental education programs directly to your classroom for all schools in metropolitan Melbourne starting right now in Term 2. Choose from:
- Biodiversity learning with Minibeast Safari, a hands-on exploration of the wonderful creatures and roles they play in different habitats.
- Learning about recycling with Rapt in Recycling and Compost Capers, which teach kids the fun and value of recycling.
Hands-on: students get up close and familiar with biodiversity.
- Prep to Year 2: Minibeast Safari, Rapt in Recycling, Compost Capers.
- Years 2 to 6: Living Water – our water conservation program that explores the impact we have on our waterways.
- Years 3 to 6:
Biodiversity learning: Creature Feature that includes activities such as video microscope and minibeast collection and collation in a biodiversity survey;
Learning about recycling: 3Rs & C in which students take on a Wastelands Challenge and learn how to reduce, reuse, recycle and compost.
All programs are also available at our Moorabbin Education Centre, which offers purpose-built facilities, including a water-saving garden, nestboxes, revegetated grounds perfect for minibeast forages, a giant compost bin, recycling room, award-winning interpretive classrooms and more.
Click here to find out more about our programs, times and prices.
Click here to register your interest by filling out our registration form.
Email us and include the program name, date and number of classes.