Access to the website www.gould.org.au and its contents, is provided by Gould Group Ltd, trading as Gould League (ABN 64 107 890 433 ) of 77 Argus St, Cheltenham, VIC 3192 on the following Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not obtain information from, or use the services or products available on or via this site.
Use of the website and its contents is at your risk. None of Gould League’s affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the website, its use, its content or any products or services (including Gould League’s products or services) referred to on the website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the website are designed for general interest only.
Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the website or any communication from the website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by Gould League and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
All Gould League users agree to not use the Gould League website, social media channels or comment sections to:
– upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
– seek answers to any assignment questions associated with educational courses being undertaken;
– harm minors in any way;
– impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the forum;
– upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment or Principal/Agency relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
– upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
– upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
– upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You acknowledge that Gould League may or may not pre-screen forum content, and that Gould League shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via the forum.
Response to Feedback and Requests
Feedback on the site will be acknowledged as soon as practicable.
Where a request is received to provide additional content on the site such request will be considered on its merits and will be responded to appropriately, advising of the decision whether to produce such content and within which timeframe this will be achieved.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The material on the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the website (including emails therefrom, text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by Gould League or its contributors.
Users may use the content for the purposes of conducting their business but may not without the prior written permission of Gould League and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, the email or the website for any purpose other than the purpose clearly described in each section. Any such approved use may not be carried out without acknowledging the source.
This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Where materials are reproduced with permission of the original publisher, such permission must be noted on any such reproduced material or part thereof.
No trademark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) associated with the site may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of Gould League.
Links to Gould League
You are welcome to create links from your website to the Gould League website. However, you must not use the Gould League logos for this purpose unless you have prior written permission from Gould League.
Gould League uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Remember to close your browser when you have finished a user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Dealings with advertisers
Gould League does not sell or share you information with third parties. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Gould League including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Gould League shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the site.