Becoming a corporate member builds natural and social capital. Here’s how:
- We plant 250 trees in your honour in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor leaving a living lasting lifetime legacy to wildlife (valued at $7,500)
- We deliver a 90 minute live or virtual presentation to your staff and or clients on the latest sustainability trends to aid a post Covid Recovery. We will also present our Conservation Code to provide staff a guide to live more sustainably – alternatively we deliver a 4 hour activity to staff as a team building exercise either in Toolangi State Forest or Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary.
- We provide Membership Certificates for each office which allows staff to sign their name as being committed to living by the Gould League Conservation Code to protect our precious natural environment.
- Company Logo as a Corporate Member on our website.
- Acknowledge of membership in our quarterly newsletter and via social media.
- We provide a package of books and posters that can be enjoyed by staff and or their families (many hang them in offices, staff rooms even boardrooms).
- We convert one of our much loved publications to PDF and provide this free of charge in your honour to schools and community groups across Victoria. This could be Australia’s Guide to Birds, Compost Activities for Schools or the PLAnt book to share important knowledge in this – the UN Year of Plant Health.
Join today to show you support of Gould League and to help educate schools and community groups across Victoria how to create a zero waste society and how to protect and care for the Environment
This year our theme follows that of the UN being the international year of “Plant Health”. Our badge and poster features a crimson rosella in a golden wattle tree – as without healthy plants, there is no oxygen, food or homes for birds and native wildlife.
Thank you for your contribution as without this support, the Gould League could not continue it’s important work supporting teachers and educating the next generation to protect and support our precious environment.